Wednesday, July 17, 2013

10,000

Apologies for my recent lapse in blogging. The past few weeks have been a little crazy.


...oh hang it all. My whole life is crazy. Always. So, nothing new there; I guess I can't use that as an excuse after all.

Anyway, I flipped open my computer this morning hoping to get caught up on all the little things that tend to get away from me when my life gets busy enough to make me forget I have a computer. Like this blog. Thankfully I've been able to sort of keep up with my email through my phone, but here on the Novel Pup I had comments awaiting moderation, posts to write, and other blogs to read :) Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. So, I pull up Blogger and low and behold, "A Novel Pup" has officially passed 10,000 views! I feel ridiculously honored that so many people find the ramblings I write here interesting enough to read.

...I could bring up the fact that many of those views probably didn't actually involve any reading at all, but that would just be raining on my own parade ;)

In celebration of reaching 10,000 page views, I will now be sharing 10,000 things....um, yeah. Just things:

1. The above statement is a joke. I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that to you...or myself.

2. I have a monstrous amount of blogging material stored up in my head that needs to come out, but I'll try not to dump it on you all at once. I'll let it out slow and steady. Sort of like an IV drip.

3. I will even have some pictures here and there to share with your blog-drip! Not because my camera is fixed but because I've forced myself to start making better use of my phone's camera. Mostly because I am starting to realize just how little time I have left with Novel.

4. Now you have to wait for that next drip...


Waiittt fooorr iiiitt.......

No comments:

Post a Comment