Friday, March 15, 2013

Supersonic Jog Dog

Ok not supersonic exactly - ultrasonic. Sister #3, who is in Dental Hygiene school, mentioned the other day that Novel's tail reminds her of an ultrasonic cleaner. Apparently there are two types of ultrasonic cleaner, one moves round and round in a circle ultrasonically, while the other simply vibrates back and forth. I guess Novel's tail is a Hybrid since it does both. :)

Sister 3 made this comment when Novel was at home and happy, but relatively calm. However, if you really want to see Novel's tail go ultrasonic, just try taking him jogging. Novel LOVES jogging! The idea of him running, but also me running beside him at the same time seems to blow his mind with happiness  Since Novel turned one in January, I have begun taking him jogging and trail running with me, slowly building up the difficulty for him because he really wasn't used to endurance running. It seems that every time I take him, he loves it more. I couldn't ask for a better jogging companion. He is perfect on the leash, distracted by nothing, and so beyond joyful that he literally bounces beside me when we're running. And of course, he is wonderful motivation to run more regularly. I am fairly positive that anyone who finds running boring or unpleasant would be quickly cured after a run with my adorable supersonic jog dog :)


                         

Happy as can be after a run :D

No comments:

Post a Comment