Friday, August 24, 2012

Joie de Vivre

That's what Mom calls it anyway. Novel is seriously one of the happiest dogs I've ever met. His joy for life seems to be endless and unquenchable. As I've mentioned before, that is one of the things that I really love about him. Whatever he does, good or bad, he does it with gusto!! Of course, being a service dog, he will need to learn to control himself...even if it is adorable to see him run pel mel to his kennel as fast as he can when I give the command. Or to watch him charge me when I give the command "Here" (when he decides to obey that one...lol he is getting better) only to bounce off my legs when he gets to me. The good thing is that he does try. Self control is so difficult for him but he tries to control himself OH So Hard! He is just so full of happy, giddy, mischievous JOY that he can't help but bust at the seems a little. :) Oh how I love the little bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment